Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

playing army man with Dad

One of my favourite things to do is play army men with Dad.

When my Dad was my age he played army men with his brothers. Dad has kept his army men
and given them to me, we also have bought new army men.

I set up the defence with Jenga blocks and I put the men in position. I put the tall men at the front
and the sides. I put small men at the back. The small men are hiding in the defence and they

wait for the the enemy to come and when the enemy came they fired on will.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Max,
    My brother used to be into army men, he had tanks and trucks as well. We used to set them up on the kitchen floor. My Mum would get quite annoyed, particularly if she was trying to make dinner. All good fun. Something I'm sure you will treasure for years to come, especially as your Dad kindly passed the figures on to you.
    Hope you are all keeping well in your bubble.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post