Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Say NO to online school

 This week we learn about this persuasive writing and I had to write about Say NO to online school. I think that school should not be online.

Persuasive writing is about trying to convince someone about a topic. You need to have convincing sentence starters, rhetorical questions and information.


What do you think about this topic. 


Say NO to online school



I believe that we should not have online school all the time,it should be used when it is needed.


The hardest thing about online school is not being whit my friends. It is how to build friendships when you're not in the same place. Our school believes that we learn more from playing with my friends than sitting behind a chromebook.


If we have to go on Google Meets all out all the time I parents will go insane because we will be using the Internet and you think would be so slow and laggy. Plus the parents will get tired of kids arguing about about having to do their school work.


If we are not closer to teachers it will be hard for us to ask for help with our work. it is hard to communicate on Google it's because the internet and slow in this means we can miss some information and we will miss good learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post