Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Should school break time be longer?

This week we learn about this persuasive writing and I had to write about should school break time be longer? I think no, it should not be banned.

Persuasive writing is about trying to convince someone about a topic. You need to have convincing sentence starters, rhetorical questions and information.


What do you think about this topic.

Should school break time be longer?



I believe school break should be longer because it's good for education. 


Are school believe that we learn from playing. Playing teachers are to work as a team, this will help us to be good at collaboration. Working together will help us to be good listeners, good leaders and good followers.


When was outside we normally play ball games and best helps our hand-eye coordination. These skills help our brain to develop skills. Ball games helps us to learn communication.


Fresh aire helps our brain to function properly. My Mum tells me to go outside to clear the cobwebs, this means to take away all the fuzz from my brain from watching TV or been inside to long. longer play time will get the cobwebs out of our brain for learning time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post